– Top list of High – Paid Dead Celebrities (2020)
– Which dead celebrity makes the most money?
– Who is the richest singer dead or alive?
Of a truth, You might be surprised that dead celebrities are still being paid while you hustle day and night and you still haven’t made it. Don’t worry, who we going to learn about the richest singer dead and alive and we self go make am abeg.
Meanwhile, King of Pop Michael Jackson still reigns, Dr. Seuss jumps after Hollywood courtship.
Top list of High – Paid Dead Celebrities (2020)
13. Marilyn Monroe $8 million Died: August 4, 1962 (36) Cause: Overdose.
The late movie goddess will forever be worshiped, her image and name are used by nearly 100 brands globally, including Dolc
12. George Harrison $8.5 million Died: November 29, 2001 (58) Cause: Cancer
The Quiet Beatle pocketed a seven-figure check from the band’s Cirque du Soleil show Love, even with the Las Vegas Strip shut down for most of the year.
11. Freddie Mercury $9 million Died: November 24, 1991 (45) Cause: AIDS
After 2018’s award-winning film Bohemian Rhapsody put Freddie Mercury back into the spotlight, the show must go on.
Not only did Mercury’s estate reap a small portion of the film’s nearly $1 billion box office, but it also led to a spike in Queen’s music and merchandise sales.
10. Prince $10 million Died: April 21, 2016 (57) Cause: Overdose
This year, The Purple One moved nearly 700,000 album equivalents in the United States alone.
9. John Lennon $13 million Died: December 8, 1980 (40) Cause: Homicide
Forty years after John Lennon’s murder, Beatles music still rings up a lot of dollars on Penny Lane.
And thanks to a co-writing credit on the Fab Four’s most popular songs, the late Lennon also cashes in when a tune is used on TV or in the movies.
8. Bob Marley $14 million Died: May 11, 1981 (36) Cause: Cancer
Bob Marley also saw his music streams soar this year, the reggae legend accumulated more than a billion spins globally.
House of Marley, his line of speakers, turntables and headphones, and sales of t-shirts and lighters with his likeness also added more than $3 million to his coffers.
7. Juice WRLD $15 million Died: December 8, 2019 (21) Cause: Overdose
Rapper Jarad Higgins, known as Juice WRLD, saw his music streams spike after he died last December, just nine months after the release of his sophomore album, Death Race for Love.
His third album Legends Never Die, published posthumously, topped the Billboard charts.
6. Kobe Bryant $20 million Died: January 26, 2020 (41) Cause: Helicopter Crash
After the Lakers legend died in a helicopter accident in January, Nike sold out its Kobe Bryant merchandise. Fans also made a fast break for his autobiography, which sold more than 300,000 copies this year.
5. Elvis Presley $23 million Died: August 16, 1977 (42) Cause: Heart Attack
The coronavirus shook up Elvis’ empire. Graceland, his home-turned-museum, typically accounts for more than $10 million of Presley’s earnings, but was closed for two months this year and is now operating at reduced capacity.
4. Arnold Palmer $25 million Died: September 25, 2016 (87) Cause: Heart Disease
The golf season may have been shortened by Covid-19, but Arnie’s Army is still drinking him up.
The King’s deal with Arizona Beverages for his namesake lemonade-iced tea beverage brings in millions, cushioned by a contract with Mastercard and hundreds of retailers that sell Arnold Palmer-branded merchandise throughout Asia.
3. Charles Schulz $32.5 million Died: February 12, 2000 (77) Cause: Cancer
Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the gang are hardly worth peanuts. In the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020, the Schulz estate brought in more than $110 million in revenue.
2. Dr. Seuss $33 million Died: September 24, 1991 (87) Cause: Cancer
Thanks to a series of seven-figure television and film deals, Seussville is a much wealthier neighborhood.
But books remain one of Dr. Seuss’ biggest income stream: He sold nearly 6 million in the United States this year.
1. Michael Jackson, $48 million:- Died: June 25, 2009 (50) Cause: Overdose/Homicide
The 2019 release of the damning documentary Leaving Neverland didn’t cost the King of Pop his crown.
Jackson’s Mijac Music catalog, which includes tunes by Elvis and Aretha Franklin, and a long-term deal with Sony, account for more than 70% of his earnings.
Which dead celebrity makes the most money?
According to Forbes list in 2016 and that of 2020 updated, Michael Jackson still remains the dead celebrity which makes the most money. His continuous earnings coming from the Jackson’s mijac music catalog which includes Tunes and a long term deal with Song group of company.
Who is the richest singer dead or alive?
UnDebatably, Michael Jackson could be seen as the richest singer dead, but when it comes to the current argument of who is the richest singer alive, you may find the list below of the richest singers alive.
- Gloria Estefan (net worth: $500 million)
- Dolly Parton (net worth: $500 million)
- Elton John (net worth: $500 million)
- Mariah Carey (net worth: $520 million)
- Madonna (net worth: $590 million)
- Bono (net worth: $700 million)
- Paul McCartney (net worth: $1.2 billion)
In this lifestyle trending review, we looked at the Top list of High – Paid Dead Celebrities in (2020) of which Michael Jackson still maintain his stand of being the richest dead singer because when the question “Which dead celebrity makes the most money”? Then you just have to call him in. We also made you to understand that the fact of Who is the richest singer dead or alive? And Gloria Estefan still remains the richest alive singer in today’s world that is known according to Forbes.