US Election: A Man in UK stake a £Million on Joe Biden to Win

–Joe Biden to win us election

–Man staked a £Million on Joe Biden to win US election

–Betfair Users Gaming U.S Election

One of Joe Biden supporter in UK has placed a £1 million, or $1.29 million, bet on Biden to be the next president on the Betfair Exchange.

Betfair is the world’s largest online betting exchange, where gamblers find other gamblers who match their wagers.

A Must View  Buhari sends 2021-2023 MTEF/FSP to senate, seeks approval

US gamblers are not allowed to place legal wagers on the election, even as legal sports wagering spreads across much of the country thanks to a 2018 Supreme Court ruling.

The identity of the bettor, who placed the wager on October 29, is not known. They would win a £540,000 ($696,170) profit on top of getting the original £1 million wager returned.

A Must View  Biafra group warns Miyetti Allah against operating security outfit in South-east, South-south

Oddsmakers put Biden’s chance of winning at 65%, and Trump’s chances at 35%.

Source:- CNN

votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments